When transferring a firearm you need to use a Federal Firearms License or aka FFL to purchase a firearm in or outside of the state they reside in from a person or another FFL licensee.
Hammer Down Range is only accepting transfers from our loyal and current customer base.
Hammer Down Range is no longer accepting NFA items transfers from anyone.
Hammer Down Range requires a valid CCW / non expired / valid in state government ID or any in state proof of residency for (example a Deed for proof of OHIO residency) upon pick up of any transferred firearms.
Thing to Know:
- For existing customer only.
- Only the person whose name is on the bill to of the transferred item’s paperwork can legally pick up the firearm.
- We will preform a NICS check for any NFA items before releasing them.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for us to process the firearm before you are called. Do not call us we will call you for any items other then NFA items.
- For NFA Items you must have our permission to send in your item to us.
We will not be calling you when we receive your item.
It is your responsibility, with the use of your seller’s tracking number to track when your item(s) arrives to contact us and to get your paperwork started. You will not be called.
- For any GCA (Gun control Act) or NFA transfers, we are only the transfer agent not the seller of the item you purchased so all responsibility falls onto you and the seller.
FIREARM TRANSFER Reasoning
- As mentioned above for our current customer base and their loyalty, transfers will be accepted.
- We are no longer accepting transfer from NEW customers to alleviate any issues and their expectations on timing of their transfers.