+1 513-239-7471

When transferring a firearm you need to use a Federal Firearms License or aka FFL to purchase a firearm in or outside of the state they reside in from a person or another FFL licensee. Hammer Down Range can assist you with these types of transfers.

Hammer Down Range can also assist you in other types of transfer which includes NFA items that you would wish to purchase in or out of state.

Hammer Down Range requires a valid CCW / non expired / valid in state government ID or any in state proof of residency for (ex. Deed) upon pick up of any transferred firearms.

Thing to Know:

  • Only the person whose name is on the bill to of the transferred item’s paperwork can legally pick up the firearm.
  • We will preform a NICS check for any NFA items before releasing them.
  • Please allow 24 to 48 hours for us to process the firearm before you are called.
  • There is a $20.00 fee for non NFA transfer-in items and $95.00 for NFA transfer-in items.
    (price are subject to change without notice)


Fill out the Firearm Transfer form below.
  • Fill out the Firearm Transfer form below.
  • Hammer Down Range will send the necessary document to the originating FFL dealer for them to ship your item to us.
  • Please allow 24 to 48 hours for us to contact you when has been processed.
  • When you arrive at Hammer Down Range and after you complete the ATF Form 4473, please not you must be the person on the bill to of the originating FFL dealer.
  • You will be charged $20.00 or $95 per firearm.

Note: In both cases the background check is almost always instant, but there is a chance of it being delayed for up to 3 to 5 business days if over a weekend, if you are a legal resident alien it may require a more in depth search with the FBI.

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.

Powered By MemberPress WooCommerce Plus Integration