EVERYTHING YOU WOULD NEED TO HELP YOU START UP YOUR OWN RANGE
Firearms owners have increased over the last few years and it is not going to stop. With this movement, we are putting forth effort in growing our business model in and out of state. So if you are interested in building your own range and need know how, we are here to help you get you want you need.
HAMMER DOWN RANGE SOLUTION
Having our franchise name, we also include in our package many years of experience in the firearm marketplace with a full machine shop service for gunsmith operations in our Cincinnati, Loveland, Ohio location.
We also have many years of experience in software development in multi-national accounts from order entry, manufacturing, into shipping. With this experience our owner has decided to build new multi-location that is geared towards the home FFL owner to a full gun range suite. You can visit here MyFFLBook.com
REQUIREMENTS & FEES:
More to come
DO YOU HAVE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT?
How can you know for sure if franchising is the right choice for you? While there is no one correct answer to that question, there are certain qualities a person must have to be successful in franchising:
- You are willing to lead. If needed, you need to be willing to take charge of a situation and make things happen. At the same time, you must be willing to empower your employees.
- You are financially stable. Every successful entrepreneur knows how to manage cash flow. They know both their income and expenses and work hard to make sure that they are in balance.
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need someone telling you what to do every day, you go out and do it for yourself.
- You are comfortable taking measured risks. You are not a gambler but you do understand that careful, measured risk taking is a part of the process. You are not afraid to jump outside of your comfort zone.
- You understand that you must work for what you want. Opportunities won’t always be handed to you. You have to go out and make them happen.
WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU ROLL OVER YOUR 401K AKA ROBS OR EIRSA!
Do you want to retire early and start your own gun shop / shooting range.
What this means is that you can use your own funds, tax free, to fund your new business. This EIRSA process is the perfect way for entrepreneurs to use your own funds from an IRA or 401k, from an IRS standpoint, as long as you follow their rules. We can help you do this by rolling your current 401k into an IRA and then buy stock into your new business. Our business partners and associates are glad to help you do this and put you on your way to being your own boss.
Given the IRS nightmares that you read on the internet about people doing a ROBS (Roll Over Business Startup) or EIRSA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act), their root cause usually stems around setting up a solo 401k and it was not managed well and rules were not followed.